I’m interested in hiring Clear Vision. What should I do next?
- Please fill out our contact form below. A Clear Vision representative will get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if your date is still available.
Do you charge travel fees?
- Clear Vision never charges any additional fees for travel.
How soon in advance should I book to guarantee availability?
- Due to the popularity of our services and the limited number of weekends during wedding season, we recommend our clients complete booking 8 months to a year in advance of their wedding date. However, if you’ve passed this time frame and are planning in a hurry, don’t despair! There are occasionally last-minute openings or cancellations that could end up freeing us up for your date.
How many cameras do you have?
- We will have at least two cameras running during the major moments of the day such as the ceremony and speeches to make sure we don’t miss a thing. For the rest of the day, we will typically have one camera per videographer unless some event calls for the second stationary camera as well.
Will you be very noticable or distracting as you film the day?
- We strive to be as unobtrusive as possible when capturing shots of your event, and many clients have told us they forgot we were even there! We believe that capturing the raw, unfiltered emotion of your special event is crucial to creating your world-class video, which is why you won’t even notice us there.
What packages do you offer?
- We customize our coverage options based on exactly what you’re looking for rather than restricting you to a flat package. You have freedom when it comes to your number of coverage hours, number of videographers, and many more options! That way, you’re getting the exact coverage you want and not just what we think is best for you. During your consultation, our videography specialist will go over your timeline of the day, everything we offer, and different customizable options to make sure you end up with a personalized video you’ll cherish for years to come.