At Clear Vision, all of our staff undergo a rigorous vetting process to ensure they’re the most the most qualified videographers and editors in the industry. Clear Vision videographers are industry veterans – not amateurs.
Top of The Line Equipment
Clear Vision uses top of the line HD video and audio equipment to make sure your special moments are captured with perfect clarity. All of your major events are captured with at least two cameras and dedicated audio equipment.
Clear Vision allows you to customize any aspect of your wedding video. From wedding video length, to music and DVDs, the options are completely up to you.
Dedicated Event Coordinators
All Clear Vision events come with a dedicated event coordinator who acts as your point of contact, should you have any questions throughout the process.
Clear Vision has some of the most competitive pricing in the industry, with full-length 20+ minute wedding videos starting at $2000.
Let me start by saying we went back and forth a couple times about even getting a video. We had a great photographer and everyone has phones these days, so why pay more for a professional video? HANDS DOWN the BEST decision we made for the wedding, and we couldn’t be happier about choosing Clear Vision.Becca and Jeff - Married 06/26
Clear Vision was a great company to work with for our wedding. They were very reasonably priced and truly captured all the key moments of the day. We laid out exactly what footage we wanted and they didn’t miss a beat. The videographer they sent was also super friendly and easy to work with on such a high stress day!Elyce and Martin - Married 11/04
Clear Vision is hands down the best! My sister discovered them and used them for her wedding and was not disappointed. Of course, I used them for my wedding and am completely satisfied. They are very professional and do such a great job at capturing those special moments that you want to last forever!Karina and Derek - Married 10/27
I’m interested in hiring Clear Vision. What should I do next?
- Please fill out our contact form below. A Clear Vision representative will get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if your date is still available.
Do you charge travel fees?
- Clear Vision never charges any additional fees for travel.
How soon in advance should I book to guarantee availability?
- Due to the popularity of our services and the limited number of weekends during wedding season, we recommend our clients complete booking 8 months to a year in advance of their wedding date. However, if you’ve passed this time frame and are planning in a hurry, don’t despair! There are occasionally last-minute openings or cancellations that could end up freeing us up for your date.
How many cameras do you have?
- We will have at least two cameras running during the major moments of the day such as the ceremony and speeches to make sure we don’t miss a thing. For the rest of the day, we will typically have one camera per videographer unless some event calls for the second stationary camera as well.
Will you be very noticable or distracting as you film the day?
- We strive to be as unobtrusive as possible when capturing shots of your event, and many clients have told us they forgot we were even there! We believe that capturing the raw, unfiltered emotion of your special event is crucial to creating your world-class video, which is why you won’t even notice us there.
What packages do you offer?
- We customize our coverage options based on exactly what you’re looking for rather than restricting you to a flat package. You have freedom when it comes to your number of coverage hours, number of videographers, and many more options! That way, you’re getting the exact coverage you want and not just what we think is best for you. During your consultation, our videography specialist will go over your timeline of the day, everything we offer, and different customizable options to make sure you end up with a personalized video you’ll cherish for years to come.